rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interview with Arash aka Achilles

Interview with Arash aka Achilles

I'm a bit more familiar with Latinz work because he's basically doing the same as me. Traveling around the world and picking up girls. Although his post was clearly a search for hits, don't bash the guy too much. he also has valuable info on his site.
i always say that you can learn something from everyone, Sometimes you learn something you use and sometimes you see behavior in a guy that you remember not to ever do your self.

As far as the PUA/Mystery thing : For me it was an eye opener, i never heard of pick up before December 2009, i was well into my trip already before i ever read about it.
I learned a lot of this of his audio tapes which i listened to over and over again. Nowadays i don't use routines anymore ( just sometimes) but that's the whole idea behind routines : Use them untill you get a cool attitude yourself and some solid inner game, then just be cool and pick up girls.

Haven't watched the interview btw.

Disclaimer = Ofcourse im also sick of getting my inbox spammed with fake keyboard jockeys pretending to be an expert and trying to sell me worthless advice extortion prices.

Those 2000 dollar a weekend bootcamps are feel good places where they pump your confidence for a few days. If you want to learn how to pick up women , you have to put in the work. You cant learn it in a weekend.

Greetz Neil

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread