rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White girl asks for money after claiming father cut her off for black boyfriend

White girl asks for money after claiming father cut her off for black boyfriend

Quote: (01-17-2017 03:25 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'm literally waiting for part 2 of this thread to start in here:

thread-57889.html

You know what's hilarious ?

How do you REALLY know what race a girl has banged ? Oh she told you what you wanted to hear ?

Neat !

Hamster is gonna hamster, just like with how many dicks she's taken, she'll hamster it away. You'll never really know and live in a paranoid state of how "pure" a girl is.

Paper ideals.

This is directed towards me so I will bite.

Actually, I honestly do not give a damn about a women's past, or at least it has never stopped me from banging her, I have had girls telling me the most fascinating stories about orgies and threesomes mmf only for me to interrupt and say what I usually say "listen honey, I just talk about sex with someone I have had sex with" only to bang them a couple hours later. If it is a relationship with some level of commitment, be damn sure that me or any true redpilled guy (and by this I mean not on reading papers but in real life experience) can know her past, I wont say knowing in detail, but with some accuracy. After many women, It will be hard to be fooled unless someone really wants to. Also in many other threads you can see me criticizing the idealists that think that only virgins make good woman.

As for the race issue, I am no purist or white supremacist. Just the other day a EE girlfriend of the one who was hooking up with me, said she wanted to fuck a black guy, and me as a good boy, made her wish come true, just introduced her to a tall black guy friend of mine and he happily did the deed, only thing I did not do was put his dick inside of her, all the rest was manipulated by me since I needed to isolate my girl. I got to say that both of them where quite happy and thankful to me afterwards.

As for my intervention regarding Atlanta Man's original post, firstly I think that these kind of threads should be taken lightly among members, since historically this leads to unnecessary drama and even bans among members and some well respected ones. So normally I try to just have a laugh with this. I laugh of white supremacism, what is good does not need marketing campaigns, and I really think white race is good, but just for being white does not make me superior to another human, I have to prove it. I believe in meritocracy.
And I laugh at black guys engaging and being offended at any guy who does not condone interraciality, specially among blacks and white women.
But most importantly I do not like this bragging style, It is not White Knighting for women of my race, quite far from it indeed.

And Kaotic, its simply net, not neat)))

Messages In This Thread