rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White girl asks for money after claiming father cut her off for black boyfriend

White girl asks for money after claiming father cut her off for black boyfriend

Before this thread goes 100% off the rails--in fact, it kind of already has--I'm going to explain the cycle of pettiness that occurs within southern families and social circles. A lot of it results from the passive aggressive language used by southerners. A lot of us would rather say, "bless your heart" rather than "you're being a whiny little bitch."

Let's say little Susy gets a new white dress that's 2 sizes smaller than her blue dress. Instead of telling Susy she looks fat in the dress, her mom or friends will say, "I like your blue dress better," or "You look better in blue." They're signaling, in an underhanded way, that she should stick to wearing dresses that are 2 sizes larger. It cuts Susy deep because she knows they're really saying, "You look fat," but they're at the store and she doesn't want to make a scene, so she just smiles and wears the blue dress instead.

When I brought a black girl home for Christmas to my white, southern, upper-middle-class family, my grandmother took me to the side. She had given me several savings bonds throughout the years. She handed me an envelope and said, "This is the last savings bond I have for you." I told her thank you and gave her a hug. I knew what she was really saying: "I'm cutting you off for bringing a black girl home." Before anyone tries to argue against this, my grandmother is a racist and has told my parents behind my back how she doesn't approve--not to mention the shit I've heard her say before I ever brought a black woman home. She has also done underhanded shit to my father; for instance, she didn't tell him that his uncle was on his death bed because she was upset with my father about some other petty issue. This is a common occurrence in southern circles. People get angry, but they don't want to make a spectacle of it. So they do passive-aggressive, underhanded stuff instead of confronting the issue head on.

With this family, there is probably a racial undertone--I know this based on the father's "it's because she was dating in private" excuse. It's bullshit. This isn't the first guy she's dated; I know this based on her looks. Guys have been hitting her up all throughout high school.

With that said, I'm not sure she meant for this story to blow up the way it has. If she has any class, and, given her upbringing, I would guess that she does, she's probably embarrassed by all the attention it has received. She won't admit this, but it's true. I know very few southern women from similar upbringings who would want their business plastered all over national media. She wanted some Facebook likes from her friends and to spite her parents, and instead she's become a national media sensation. She started the account in a petty, underhanded attempt to get back at her parents. She probably shared it on Facebook so her parents would see it. She continued the cycle of petty, underhanded behavior she's received and also given throughout her life.

You see, this was supposed to be something that did remain within the family, but Allie, being young and dumb, didn't realize 1) the power of the internet and 2) the ruthless tenacity of the MSM and its obsession with racial division. It was supposed to be another in a long line of petty, backhanded behaviors that have been the norm within this family. Instead, it's now a national media spectacle, but lucky for this family, the MSM quickly finds new "outrages" to foam at the mouth over every week. It won't be long until this whole thing is an afterthought in the national spotlight.

Messages In This Thread