rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Carnaval 2017 in South America?

Carnaval 2017 in South America?

Half-way through my backpacking trip in South America, thinking about where I should spend my carnaval in.
Was searching through the forums and I've heard of some posters saying "Rio de Janerio is overrated" compared to spending it in Salvador. Which is also a longer time to enjoy your festival time.

Trying to find an Airbnb for Brazil, although I should have planned this earlier....

After the carnaval, I had my thoughts on continuing my backpack trip through Brazil. North to South of Brazil and then I'll find an apartment to rent for a few months.

Have also heard apartments in Colombia are good as well. Mainly looking for beach life *or at least nearby* and thought about Brazil having some schools to practice guitar.

With the time I have left, will be going to Ecuador...Colombia and maybe take a boat to get to Manaus if I want to spend my carnaval in Brazil. Flights are cheaper within the country and I have yet to explore through the Amazons from Colombia to Brazil by boat.

Any thoughts on renting apartments, whether it'll be Colombia or Brazil? Where to spend Carnaval as well?

Messages In This Thread