rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Bang 45 Girls During 60 Days In Bangkok, Thailand

How To Bang 45 Girls During 60 Days In Bangkok, Thailand

Quote: (01-14-2017 08:13 AM)BlackUniform Wrote:  

Midget Off My Bucket List!

[Image: IMG_1954_kopie.jpg]

Matched a 5-6 looking chick on Tinder, she agreed to meet me at the set location. I picked her up and the surprise came. She was like fucking 140cm or less, looked and acted a bit retarded but I was willing to do that for the notch and the story. She might have not been the smallest midget but she for sure had some defect and fucked up growth hormones, she looked like 30yo retarded kid.
She did not speak with me for most of the walk and when we got to my place it looked like her english is super limited as most answers were either in body language or “Yes”.
I did not know what to do much, so I went for the make out and pulled my dick out after, put her hand on it, she started to jerk me off and suck me. She was weird, she acted super weird and when I did something she putted on a weird face and punched me lightly with her small fists totally without any social feeling.
She had a weird face and teeth so I was afraid that she will bite my dick when she sucked me off (no shit) and it was weird as her hands were really small. So I raised my left hand above her head prepared to punch her if she will bite me, she did not. After that I led her to my bedroom and fucked her, the whole time I was thinking “Gooood I am fucking a goddamn midget!”

HIV girl

[Image: IMG_3670.jpg]

I pulled some chick into my condo, she seemed more interested in using my wifi than sex, eventually after a longer time I pulled her to my bedroom, she did not want to suck me or kiss me much, I fucked her with condom for a while, probably not even 2min and as it was all weird and shit my dick went numb, so I pulled it out and sent her home. She probably did not even left the condo complex and I got a LINE message :

“Sorry dude, I got a disease”
“What disease?”
“HIV”
“What the fuck? Why did not you tell me first? I hope you will die soon bitch.

I did not know what the fuck was going on, I filled up the condom with water and it was not damaged, I went to my friend and told him all that with question “How the fuck do I cure AIDS?” I took some antibacterial shit and wrapped mu whole dick in it, purge all that like a motherfucked with every chemical that I had. Funny enough he told me story about their Belorussian family friend who was a firefighter at Chernobyl, he had a bet that he will touch the wall without a gloves there and he will win a bottle of vodka, so he did, drank it all and oddly enough he died the last from the crew of fireman that been there with him.
So I said fuck it, bought a bottle of thai rum, drank like 6dcl in a few hours, called some of my friends, watched stars on my balcony with a cig in my mouth and thought about having just few years of my life left and what I will do, I ended up deciding to go join the Kurds to fight ISIS. After that I vomited on my curtains in rented flat and went to sleep.

Took the tests after safe period and got negative, but it was pretty fucked up experience, got to think a lot, that’s one of those moments that change your life a bit. I got still the bottle with me home and I wrote on the paper the day and a short message “when they almost got me.”

MDMA girl

[Image: IMG_1915_kopie.jpg]

Was sitting in my condo at 9AM, swiping Tinder, some bitch matched and replied that she want’s to see me now, I was surprised and she also wrote that she is high, I thought that she is talking about weed.

She came with taxi, evidently from the club, high heels, mini-skirt, about 8 or so, my friend saw her as he was going for groceries and approved.
I took her in and she started to pull out of her purse capsules of powder ecstasy. I wasted to get her but she was talking with me all the time and did not want to have sex, but after that she said that she will fuck me if I take it. So after a while I agreed but I did not want to have my whole day ruined because of that shit. So I took the rest of it and fucked her. Really bad sex, she sucked me for 5s, started to talk, sucked for 20s, started to talk… bitch.
Eventually got the notch and sent her home…

Skype Cuckhold

Once I matched a chubby girl that wanted to fuck me but she had a demand that her boyfriend will watch us through Skype fucking, (not surprisingly white british looking guy) after a while I approved but said that I will have a mask, she refused so it did not happen.

Female Levels Club Security

I matched a good looking girl, she came but looked a bit differently than expected, not so tender and feminine.
We talked a lot and she told me that she works at Levels as security (I saw her there after that when she did the doorman.). She had a scottish boyfriend and we had a lot similar opinions on violence and stuff so I felt more like with a friend. She said “I came here for the hot body.” heh..
As for the ladyboy note she did not have any apparent operations and was more masculine thanks to working out and decades of martial arts instead of being hyper-feminine like ladyboys, she would kick my ass in a no time..
Anyway the sex was weird after all that conversation but fine, I had some respect for her which does not happen much.

Some more fucked up shit to come....

Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you didn't die.

BTW generous rating of a 5 or 6 for that dwarf. She sounds more like a 1.

Messages In This Thread