rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Updates in Mexico

Updates in Mexico

Yo Matt,

Don't worry too much on non-Americans who don't believe the rape hysteria because they aren't that affected by the raging mobs of Chanty Binxes, Trigglypuffs & Smugglypuffs in their country.

Focus on getting a chick. I know you hesitant of approaching Latina chicks like how I do (like talking sternly, if she hugs tightly I rub her ass, etc.), but you gotta be thankful that you out of the "US of Gay", though America is not that terrible like Anglo Canada, trust me. American suburbs need a car though, but chicks still receptive there, though I was told that I may come across people who "fear dark people", but still easier to get started with a chick in the USA than Toronto or Vancouver.

Oh yes, if you interact with my female Venezuelan friend, please don't tell her that you found her from this forum LoL.

Though she isn't a raging man-hating feminazi, she'll get pissed off at me & probably ain't gonna talk to me for months even if I go begging like Justin Bieber on her. She done married, but she is fun to chat with, but don't let her find out about Roosh's tainted image because she ain't gonna believe that Roosh is a victim of a smear campaign.

Man, I'm in a lock now...Just say you're a fan of her fashion blog or something, or if you want me to be your Wingman to find you single Venezuelan Latinas, I can strive for that (that's NOT Pimping @ feminazi cunt lurkers, that is GAME).

I don't think you'll find that many white-ish Venezuelans like that Instagram pic though, but at least you getting a better travel experience meeting single chicks out of the feminazi zones.

Anyways, Don't stress too much on the flaking of Mexican college Latina babes, but there will be better fish in the sea in Mexico.At least you're not in a city like Toronto where if a feminazi chick farts & you accidentally smell it she can claim you raped her.

Messages In This Thread