rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Stockholm, Sweden (Detailed nightlife)

Datasheet: Stockholm, Sweden (Detailed nightlife)

I moved to Stockholm 5 months ago and wanted to share my experience regarding night life, sightseeing, girls, and vice. I will try to get into more details for each section in other posts along with my thoughts on the Swedish society and their way of life.

City Overview: Stockholm is the capital city and largest city in Scandinavia, it has a very multi-cultural environmental with a very tolerant and liberal society. In relation to other European cities, it is faraway north so if you are in vacation you will have to sacrifice some time-distance efficiency. Oslo is around 5 hours plain train, Copenhagen 8 and around 1 hour by plain to each one respectively. There are ferries to Helsinki and the Baltic States.

Stockholm is the center of the Swedish culture for several reasons. The government, royal family and a big part of the population are here; the city is always moving and the options are quite diverse:

Transportation:

If you arrive by plane from any of the three different airport, the best way to reach the city is by the bus shuttles. I will recommend https://www.flygbussarna.se/en , as it is around 90-120 each trip and they have pretty much buses every half an hour (to Arlanda at least).

Taking a taxi/uber is kind of unnecessary as the public transportation is quite efficient with a mix of trains, buses, commuter trains and trams. One way ticket is around 36 sek, so if you are planning to spend more than a day I’ll recommend get a SL card and check the days packages. For more information check the SL page. http://sl.se/

The city is built in a huge archipelago interconnected by bridges and tunnels, finding a parking spot can turn into a nightmare if you are unlucky.

Girls: I will say the average in Sweden is 6, highly overrated but still quite a bunch of beautiful women walking around and even know and then you will turn around. As for their migration, the selection became quite diverse as well their attitudes; you will find a little bit of everything from the typical blonde Scandinavian to Chilean descendent Latinas. The average Swedish woman will rather dress hipsterish or with glamorous style, depends where you go.

Sightseeing: Old Town (Gamla stan), the royal castle and parliament building are located in the same island. The Vasa museum is worth a visit to see the best well preserved 17th century warship. The open-air museum of Skansen which is a mix of Swedish architecture through the years and fauna of Sweden, very nice in the summer for a walk or run.

*Near Mariatorget in the island of Södermalm ,there is a nice park which has, in my opinion, one the best views of the sunset in the city. Lay down there for a small picnic and some wine is always a must.

Day game is quite hard here, unless you are pretty good at it as Swedish people are not used to strangers talking to them on the street/metro, but worth a shot as a swedish guy will not do it.

Spots- Drottninggatan main shopping Street that runs from the Palace to almost Odenplan. Typical shopping street.

Medborgarplatsen by Södermalm, it is a nice square which is full of people chilling during the summer to have a coffee or a drink, sometimes there are small free gigs here. Lots of bars in the area for a spontaneous date.

Stureplan: The fancier side of Stockholm with designer shops, restaurants and bar.

Nightlife

I will get into more details here as I find many datasheets don’t have basic tips which will help you a lot, I’ll write about some clubs I tried.

Booze: The alcohol stores are government owned (Systembologet), which have a very strict schedule and nothing over 4% will be find in the supermarkets. During the week they close at 7 p.m. , Saturdays at 3 p.m., and closed on Sundays. So plan early your booze supplies.

KEYFLOW APP: As soon as you plan to hit a club, remember to have this app in your phone as it allows you to put your name in the guestlists of most clubs which will grant you free entrance, no lines,etc. Remember covers here are from 120 to 200 SEK, depending on the club.

Approaching difficulty : Easy. The girls on Stockholm are quite easy to approach, no need to think about this a lot. Beware they flake to a whole new level, so be mentally ready to try a lot.

Guy/girl ratios- If you are early in the club your chances boost a lot. Swedish guys aren’t use to be direct without alcohol, so use this in your advantage.

Bitch shields- When they want you to go away you will know.

Foreigners friendly ,flakiness: Dress nice, don’t be stereotypical and you are good tomy friends.

CLUBS:

Café Opera: Classy club, pretty women good ratio, commercial music and expensive drinks. Worth a visit. Your chances are high if you move well, 1 goodwingman and you’ll do great. Behing the Stockholm’s Opera House.

Sturecompagniet: In Stureplan Kind of a similar atmosphere as café opera, but more exclusive, the fancy girls go to this place, expect to buy drinks.

Solidaritet. Also in Stureplan, way more relaxed. 2 floors. A tight dancefloor with commercial music at the bottom and bar with techno/house upstairs.

Mmmmm/Colosseum: Located in Globen, a techno/house club interconnected with a commercial music. In the Colisseum side, quite a young crowd, easy to game.

Södra Teatern: In södermalm with hip-hop, this club has a very multicultural crowd and sometimes they play latino music, game quick because as the night goes by it gets full with African-black guys with no game who scare the women. Still you can get something nice here.

Göta Källare: In the exit of medborgplatsen metro station. Cheap and last resort option.

Marquise Club: Similar atmosphere as Colosseum, stays open until late.

Trådgarden/Underbron: Hipserish open air-club, nice techno/house music if that’s your thing, gaming is not that easy.

Slakthuset: Near Globen too, emulating the meat district of NYC, the terrace in the summer is super hip and lots of girls.

Kristall: Latino club, my latino/Spanish friends here you will kill it with some dancing.

Personal experience: Going out in Stockholm requires planning, the more you plan, the cheaper/better your night will be, gaming isn’t hard if you are in good timing. It is true that swedes roll around social circles, specially the best looking girls, but not necessarily. It can be very expensive and swedish girls can be boring-annoying. Don’t speak about serious topics as their PC is by the sky and will end up with everybody triggered, just use the usual talk and you will do fine.

I'll try to get into detail in more things about Stockholm and about swedish girls in my future posts. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them. [Image: banana.gif]

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread