rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How resurgent libertarianism sprung from a lack of masculinity.

How resurgent libertarianism sprung from a lack of masculinity.

Quote: (04-29-2017 10:52 PM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2017 01:22 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Not solid logic. The sum of a human body is simply the collection of individual cells. Who are you to agress against the common cold with your collectivist immune system. No borders!

No libertarian has ever lived downstream of an asshole.

We live downstream of the assholes in government. Does that count? The government's sending thugs to break in doors and seize drugs could be considered an "externality" of sorts.

Libertarians do want borders. In fact, we want borders that are so strong that even the government can't cross over them.

So once again there is that eternal pivot from a hard and fast example to a bunch of academic blahblah.

If I live upstream from you in your libertarian world, can I or can I not use Gold Cyanidation in the course of my mining and dump the deadly toxic by-products in the river?

If not, by whose authority is the river below my acreage claimed as communal property with communal responsibilities. Gaia?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread