rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inner Game.

Inner Game.

Either you do want to get laid or you don't. It's that simple. Either you bang that hottie strutting down the street, or someone else will. Only through practice you'll reach that goal. It's like driving a car. Procedural memory needs emobodied action (although imagining situations and how'd you act post-factum helps too, activating the same brain areas, as research shows). What I do when I want to get laid, I put shoes and my jacket on and leave my house. Then, immediately, it's game on.

Example: yesterday, I was heading early morning to the train station and had limited time. Still, a sexy girl with two big suitcases crossed the street, I made my pitch and found out she came to study for one semester. I didn't succeed but I did my job and didn't regret it. I still caught my train.

So put your shoes and jacket on and leave the house right now. The results will come to you. Not immediately, but they will.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread