rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating advice needed

Dating advice needed

To all the magic genies on the forum,

So I've been dating a girl for past three months. She had come out of an LTR of five years six months prior, and gone traveling around Asia, and just gotten back to London. I chatted her up in a bar a few years ago and we randomly crossed paths after she came back and hooked up.

She's 30 this year, I'm 33.

Long story short, she's trying to get me to commit to something long-term and fast. I like her, she's an 8/10 in my books, smart, successful, good for her age, we get along very well. I asked her why she broke up with her last LTR and she said the guy wouldn't commit after 5 years.

However, I just can't help but feel so beta about all of this - whilst I like her a lot, I keep getting thoughts that:

1) I could do much better successfully (based on past experience), going after the hot 25 year olds in the clubs/bars as thankfully I've got better than average looks/confidence/game

2) I feel like i'm picking up the scraps of someone else's baggage - as if the previous guy and her had this classical wing it in your 20s thing and then now she's trying to find a husband in her 30s style……

I get her position too - now that she's hit 30s, she's on the clock.

Thoughts? common sense? maybe the hairs on my neck are just standing because of nothing?

Messages In This Thread