rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry Hands - How to Combat Cracked Fingers

Dry Hands - How to Combat Cracked Fingers

What's the steroid cream you used to use? I've heard of something called Gormel cream (not a prescription item), but I don't think it has any steroids. That works ok; plain vaseline actually works a bit better as it's a good barrier. Lotions get absorbed into the skin and don't seem to last as long.

A dermatologist told me to avoid soaps with too much fragrances (Irish Spring, Zest, etc.) if possible as they dry out your skin. Some of the shower gels are better than others - anything with shea butter is good, whatever the hell that is.

Never heard of that stuff your doc was using but I hope it isn't ordinary alcohol based hand sanitizer - that shit will suck the moisture right out of your hands. Also, if you live in an area with hard water it's even worse. Water softeners can get rid of that, at least if it's an option for where you live.

Messages In This Thread