rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meryl Street makes brave/heroic speech attacking Trump, Hollywood cheers

Meryl Street makes brave/heroic speech attacking Trump, Hollywood cheers

Quote: (01-10-2017 08:52 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2017 12:15 AM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2017 06:06 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

A DP (director of cinematography) I worked with was from Romania. Very talented guy.

He dated one of the girls in their major acting school (I'm guessing it is run by the state). Said that they were encouraged by their teachers to all fuck each other -- boys with girls, girls with girls, boys with boys. Shower together and live with one another, being naked often, etc. So they could be totally open with each other and always feel comfortable doing anything on stage and be able to put their own feelings on hold to surrender to the moment.

On one hand, I see how that would work and be helpful. There is nothing worse than a fridged actor who is unwilling to properly play romantic with their co-star. But on the other hand you can see how taking an already overly emotional attention whore personality with a proclivity to ignore reality, and then breaking them even further to de-personalize the wonderful and joyous acts of love and sex... would produce some of the mindsets we often observe in performers.

They are essentially prostitutes, absolutely.

I believe that is why you see the more normal ones as being the guys/gals who just play "types". They pretty much play themselves over and over, and we love it because they are interesting people. But they rarely win awards or become as celebrated as their chameleon peers. Yet they maintain a bit of their humanity.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Our morality isn't the primary mover in making a good actor. Do you have a counterpoint to make beyond the meme?

You're implying that an actor that can't fuck another man is going to be a bad actor?

This is a prime example of cultural engineering, they are destroying these actors that are willingly submitting to their sexual debasement agendas, and removing from them any sense of decency that they might have had before going through this process.

I know you mean well, but frankly, it's kind of sad that I have to spell this out for you.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread