rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bro's poisonous harpy of a wife is leaving him. I'm ecstatic but sad for him. Advice?

Bro's poisonous harpy of a wife is leaving him. I'm ecstatic but sad for him. Advice?

The only thing I'd add is perhaps to let him wallow a little until she truly is gone. We all know that whoever demonstrates the will to walk away holds the power in a relationship. A mate of mine is currently going through all this. Looking for places to live, hitting the gym more and hanging out with his bros more now he's convinced they're going to split. Suddenly she's crying and not so sure.

The above example isn't clear cut. There are four children involved, and he loves them dearly. I've told him to stop being so emasculated, take his bank card back and tell her how the house is going to run under his direction. I'm hoping that this can resurrect their relationship in some way, but sex only at birthdays and Christmas wasn't cutting it for him so that needs to change.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Messages In This Thread