rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On drugs and artistic inspiration

On drugs and artistic inspiration

Interesting reflections and special thanks toTruth tiger for his dedicated participation.
If anything I need to further research. On ayahuasca,though I fear it has been co-opted into a tourist trap.

I think Tiger definitely hit a fiber in the unblocked imaginary potential of childhood.
My most creative moments usually come from when I am in a gleeful childish mood(which result in things such as "Cyborg sea-cucumbers in space!") or strangely enough when I exercise.
I tend to do endurance exercises Listening to music and I feel I achieve a sort of grounding bridhe of creativity,-a sort of gnosis if you will.
Trying to be more scientific I guess the endorphin release of the" runner's high " translates into heightened creativity for me...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Messages In This Thread