rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adidas Too Busy Virtue-Signalling About SJW Issues To Notice One Of The Best Ads Ever

Adidas Too Busy Virtue-Signalling About SJW Issues To Notice One Of The Best Ads Ever

The single worst thing about this worthless video is its disgusting and virtually unbearable soundtrack. I don't know who ordained that every video supposed to pack an emotional punch must be accompanied by this exact species of mock-lugubrious canting sound vomit, but I know that it's been the assaulting my ears for a long time now and is almost -- almost -- as bad as the film stock contemporary Hollywood has been using for its "serious", or worse, "gritty"/"dark" films. That garbage is strictly intolerable for even a nanosecond.

Guys will sometimes post obligatory eye bleach after a particularly distasteful image (like a naked and inked Lena Dunham), so here is some astringent, cleansing, and most welcome ear bleach to delete the memory of that video's soundtrack from my brain:

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread