rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gypsy Girls - MasterThread

Gypsy Girls - MasterThread

Club Safety and Crime

If you go this route you can get into problems but it's not that much likely to happen, at least for me as I know a bit what I am doing.

Gypsies usually fight when they got numbers on their side, I don't really remember 1 on 1 confrontation with a gypsy. It should not happen especially if you don't look feminine and skinny. They tend no to use much violence or weapons when robbing people as they know they would get bigger sentence if they were to be caught.

Remember at least two cases when I was dancing with a girl and suddenly she realised that she does not have her wallet. The dance floor was packed with gypsies. Behind us there was a short fat old gypsy woman and some other gypsies around. I guess that she took it and passed it to the other gypsies as I searched through her clothes after accusing her of theft.

After couple of incidents like this the club manager stopped letting gypsies in. Better for me they stopped the packs and old ones in, the girls in party dresses aren't really the problem types so they are still allowed in.

Also as a 17 year old I remember couple of places that were frequented by gypsies, all of them bankrupted after a year or so.

Once I was just doing my stuff on a dance floor and I was approached by a large jacked skinhead guy. Don't exactly know why because my skinhead years were long gone by that time. Anyway he pointed at couple of gypsies in the corner and suggested that we drive them out of that club. I agreed and he gave me the privilege of initiation. I came toward them, they were like 5 with some girls. I told them to get lost because things might get ugly, as they were probably teenagers they just packed their shit and left.

Messages In This Thread