rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis Size, Penis Enlargement, and Game

Penis Size, Penis Enlargement, and Game

There really isn't much info on this forum about penis enlargement. I've also gathered in my years of reading up on pickup that penis size isn't brought up very often. I guess the main reason is because for the most part, but certainly not always, penis size doesn't come up until the notch has already been secured.

I want to open the practice of penis enlargement up to forum members and answer any questions that I can on the topic. Just FYI I have about a year and a half of combined time spent practicing penis enlargement, and I have tried a few different techniques. Ask away...

Also, while I can add to a discussion on penis enlargement, I am curious as to what you guys think the role of penis size is within the framework of game in general. I remember reading in another thread about how Scottie Pippen's wife cheated on him with Future, and how money, fame, and PENIS SIZE doesn't matter that much in comparison to game. So, thoughts?

No homo [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread