rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craiglist girl answers my ad

Craiglist girl answers my ad

Hey guys... I watched a youtube video like a month ago saying to putting up an ad on Craigslist to meet girls... I didn't expect anything but I just got this from a girl (3 days ago but just checked that email today)

Subject : Hi there

I am a bit older than you, but I am moving to Vicente Lopez at the end of the month.
To be honest with you, I always lived in Capital and all my friends are from there.
Maybe we could meet up sometimes for a cup of coffee sometime?

Maria

I was skeptical that she said she was older but I looked up the email on Facebook and she is cute in the profile pic. My email is not the one I use on facebook so she won't be able to do the same.

I don't know what to do... just message back asking for her cell phone to set up the date that way? Setup the date by email? Ask a couple questions about her first so it doesn't seem like I'm super eager to meet? haha wish i hadn't checked her pic out, I would have better game.

Something like "Hey Maria, sure lets grab a beer sometime, should be fun. Give me your number and we'll set it up."

The other problem I have is that I don't know which ad she answered, the more casual hooking up one or the more I'm looking for a girl to date one. I made both but can't find the part that tells me which one she is responding to. My ads are way different too ha.....

Messages In This Thread