rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PC Adventures in Medellin and Cartagena

PC Adventures in Medellin and Cartagena

Wicked day yesterday. had 3 different hot girls in my bed. One of my fuck buddies slept over and we fucked in the morning. Since I told her I am not interested in dating her seriously cause she is too much drama but still want to fuck and be friends and that im not jelous she has transformed into a obidiant and affectionate horny angel. Want to fuck all the time, pays her own taxies and cleans my kitchen without me saying anything.

First date. some hottie thats flaked on me like 5 times before. thought she was gonna flake again but then calls me saying she is at my front door lol. get icecream walk then chill in parque del rio for like 40min then pull to my place. Makeout but no time to close. I walk her to the metro. as soon as I drop her off some other girl calls me saying she has arrived at the metro. aperntly I made plans with her in the morning and forgot. She turns out to be some super fatty lol. ditch her like 10min later.

Later after a 2h 10 page text struggle where I literly got frustrated (never happens to me usually) I managed to get the girl out I wrote about last month that I took dancing that was complaining about every thing and said the date was horrible. My game was fuking flowless last night. Got her to cab to my place after she tried to cancel like 10 times. Was gonna walk to her to the museum where there was a clasical concert. But after much complaining I found out her "ex" bf that we ran into on our first date was there so I pull right to my pad. By this time I have figured this girl out. She throughs shit test after shit test at me and every time I pass she get a little wetter. In the parking garage to my building I go hard for a makout but get rejected hard lol but I am unfazed and use the physical momentum to carry this girl up the stairs and then she carries me a couple stairs before she colapses and we both laugh our asses off. In my pad I get my roomie to go to his room and we make a salad together. as she is dicing tomatoes I take her hand with the knife and put knife up the my heart. I say I want a kiss or I dont want to live anymore lol. get a kiss on the cheek. as we are eating on the couch I tell her its my rule that I want a kiss for every bit she takes. I ask her what she wants in return for every bit I take. She asks for kiss on the neck. Tell her Im sleeping with like 15 girls casually in Medellin. She keeps listing off names of girls. I tell her I am discreet and dant talk about details to others. She sais she is leaving like 6 times lol. every time I say ok lets go she jumps me and escalates more until she jumps into my bed under the covers because she is cold. I get her naked. Her body is fuckin perfect, skinny with big tits and bubble butt, silky smooth skin. we fuck like 4 times and she leaves at 6am for work. I find out she actually deleted my number after our first date lol. Guys anything is possible. Beleive! To all the grammer nazis out there nananana jajaja [Image: tongue.gif]

Messages In This Thread