rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Family tries to set you up

Family tries to set you up

^ Yeah, when things go south in a relationship, as they often do with modern young women, the last thing I need is for one more person who wants to "hold me accountable" for something or other.

If this relationship works and then it doesn't because the 23 y/o HB turns out to be a looney toon, unless dear Uncle is a RooshV forum member, who do you think is going to take the fall for it? "Sorry, Uncle, you just have terrible judgement when it comes to women."

Nah, it's going to be your fault - first, last, always. Depending on the relative's personality type you may never hear the end of it. It's the sort of thing that can cause severe family drama and falling outs.

Whenever one of my friends or family tells me "So I know this great girl..." I'm immediately thinking:

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm sure some of them have good intentions, but sorry, I'm pretty sure you guys just haven't done the research.

Before I jumped into a deal like that, I'd think long and hard about my relationship with my relative and what their personality was like. I don't want to be too cynical about it; I have no idea what OP's family life is like. I'm just saying that for my part I'd want to make sure that there's not some kind of unspoken quid pro quo going on here. Again, just hypothetically speaking, one can imagine a situation where the relative's business falters, and then they're suddenly calling in favors you didn't realize you had agreed to. "But I set you up with your girlfriend! Doesn't that mean anything?" Has a hypothetical situation like that happened before? Of course it has.

Quote: (01-02-2017 05:46 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Don't overthink it.

A situation involving both family, business, AND game is exactly the kind of situation one should be "overthinking."

Don't accept bum deals over hot pussy. Hot pussy is everywhere.

Messages In This Thread