rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I keep developing one-itis with girls online who I've never met

I keep developing one-itis with girls online who I've never met

Okay, so I'll try to explain the situation without blabbering too much. I'm from the UK of let's say "Middle Eastern" heritage, average height, below average looks but a good physique in my mid-20's. We all have different goals here, but due to my beliefs and ideals I have always sought an LTR and an LTR only.

I would say that I am very much red-pill. I have no faith in women whatsoever, so you could say that maybe I'm chasing a lost cause...a golden goose, even!

Anyway, because of my "traditionalist"/"conservative" ideals I have never pursued a one-night-stand or anything of the sort. But since society is now such that it's almost impossible to simply fall into a relationship, but rather casual flings and seeing where things go on from there is the norm, I do approach girls with the "I'm going to fuck you" mindset. This in fact landed me in one situation where a girl invited me back to her place and we began the foreplay and all. Her pussy was there for me on a plate, but then I withdrew because 1) I wasn't particularly attracted to her in the first place 2) She was a vile slut who's "seen more dick than a urinal" 3) She was the friend of the girl who I was initially trying to go for...I probably wouldn't have said "no" to her. [Image: smile.gif]

Okay, so that's the closest I came to losing my virginity. There have been other similar moments, but that one was definitely the most obvious opportunity. As I said, I'm not the best looking, but a good physique, a sense of humour and becoming "red pill" enough to stop treating girls the way society teaches you to goes a long way!

Now, one way in which I have attracted the most romance is through my acquisition of various languages and consequently using "language exchange" websites online. While the quality on average is generally not great, there are a few gems and it's easy to stand out among the "mindless" Egyptians, Indians et al. Through this medium I have "befriended" quite a few 8/10's. As you can imagine, the problems are obvious: almost zero opportunity to bang; the relationships tend to drag on for quite a long time and I have a bad habit of eventually showing my possessive tendencies...for instance, the reason I decided to create this thread now is because just last night I deleted one of them because she told me about how she snogged a guy the night before. I feel like I "wasted" a whole year on her!

The problem is that in the past I had some (albeit limited) opportunities in my day-to-day life, but now I have progressed so far up the academic ladder (just before my PhD in my male dominated discipline) that I am not meeting any women, nor do I have the time to. In effect, it's too easy to rely on these far-flung "online romances" and I know it has to stop.

I already tried time-efficient methods such as using 'Tinder', and let me tell you that I was quite confident before my ordeal there, but instead of yielding good matches it's just sapping away my confidence. I am just matching with the odd fatty who I accidentally swipe right on. At least via "language exchange" apps I have access to 8/10 Colombianas who tell me, at least, that I'm good looking. [Image: smile.gif]

Okay, now I see that this has become a rant. But before I finish I just want to say that while watching 'Planet Earth II' and seeing the males fight it out for control of the females I thought "wow, isn't that the feeling which society is repressing among us men". I am possessive, territorial and sometimes aggressive, but "game" generally preaches that you must be the opposite. I have to accept that girls are going to sleep around, etc...apparently...Anyway, I just need some advice?

Messages In This Thread