rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Riot in Polish town after Tunisian killed Polish man

Riot in Polish town after Tunisian killed Polish man

Quote: (01-05-2017 07:40 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

I don't know the specifics of the case but if I were a shopkeeper and someone tried to rob me I would use necessary force, within the legal confinements of the law, to try and prevent the robbery or retrieve my stolen goods.

In what civilised nation is deadly force within such legal confinements for misdemeanor theft?

Quote:Quote:

If this was a polish shopkeeper and the two thugs were tunisian you guys would be saying that the thugs deserved it. A bit hypocritical to me.

You have not the slightest clue what "we guys" would be saying, but you've expertly marked yourself as a self perceived outsider. Unwise.

For all we know the shopkeeper was a decent citizen, worked hard, went into work everyday to feed his customers, and paid taxes like everyone else in the city. Why does one life matter over the other when considering the circumstances of the plaintiff and the defendent. Why are we so quick to jump to conclusions?

At this point I'm beginning to think you're trolling. "Why does one life matter over the other?" Name me one recorded circumstance in the history of the world where the balance of two competing lives was hinged on access to two cans of coke.

We will not know the full story until the video surveillance is released. The article said the shopkeeper confronted the three men after they stole two bottles of drinks. Perhaps there was a scuffle and as a last resort the shopkeeper fearing for his life used deadly force.

Same tired old left wing bullshit. "We have to wait for the official story that will deliberately be delayed and released years after everyone can't even remember the incident in question. There might have been some sort of bizarre and completely unexpected circumstance that totally flips the whole scenario!" Fucking pathetic, mate.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread