rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chest/back hair

Chest/back hair

Body hair only becomes an issue if it's outta control to the point it makes you look unkept versus caveman.

Women don't care. I've never heard of a woman complain of body hair in my life and take this from a dude who has hair all over his butt. I used to trim and Nair that stuff as I was paranoid women would not like it. I haven't done that in over ten years now and a woman has never brought it up, they still grab all over the man booty.

It is quite feminine to worry about that stuff. If you got jungle back hair just trim it down now and then and keep the neck area clean with your barber. If you need it cleaned for lifestyle and sport reasons that should be the only reason to go 100% clean. Some folks though prefer the clean look for presence and OCD reasons so that is another justification. They understand the annoyance and time commitment though and won't ever complain about it as it makes them happy. Do you of course . But unless you swim or bodybuilding, or have OCD it is a waste of time to go clean as you get very negligible benefits aside from less hair in your lint trap.

Messages In This Thread