rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chest/back hair

Chest/back hair

Trimming is not so good. You'll leave a lot of bristly little dots which you'll feel as they'll snag on your clothing. You're also gonna be missing a lot of spots and will leave patches of longer hair. Shaving with a razor is also not very preferable since you'll shave the hair off to the level that it's under the skin, and when it starts growing back out you'll get pimples as it tries to break through the skin.

The easiest, most comfortable and consistent method that I found is just to use Nair hair removal cream (or an equivalent). It's basically a mild acid that you put on your torso. It works by 1) bleaching and 2) weakening the actual hairs that it touches. You leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then just scrape the hair and the cream right off in the shower. Since you basically scraped it off above the skin level, it won't cause pimples when it starts growing back out. You also don't have to do gymnastics with a razor to reach awkward spots on your back. Very effective and easy. Just for the love of God don't leave the cream on for longer than 15 minutes thinking "Yeah I'm a really manly guy and my hair is thick so I need some more time for it to work", because YOU WILL get acid burn which is not fun at all.

Messages In This Thread