rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Regaining confidence

Regaining confidence

Topics like beating approach anxiety and building confidence have been beaten to death both here and on other forums, but I feel like the art of regaining one's confidence needs to be discussed.

I'll use myself as an example. I'd consider myself a game intermediate, with 19 lays and about three years spent actively gaming. I took some personal knocks this year and have found myself getting more negative and pessimistic. This is despite me generally taking care of my body (working out and doing martial arts regularly), doing plenty of travelling, and persisted despite me breaking a long dryspell a month ago. Despite the things that I have accomplished, I find myself not feeling particularly proud of them...life is fine, but I feel like I've lost some confidence and surety nonetheless.

While things like banging random women, working out, and approaching made me feel on top of the world as a newbie, I find it difficult to find anything similar at this stage. I don't know what to do in order to regain my confidence. I'm sure many people in our community have had this issue, so I'd like to work how to address it.

Messages In This Thread