rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holocaust fact finding thread

Holocaust fact finding thread

Quote: (12-31-2016 12:57 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I will start out by saying that I have spent hundreds of hours researching this topic. That includes reading a large amount of both mainstream and revisionist scholarship. I realize this is a very controversial subject and that my views here will probably upset some people, and that some people will lose respect for me for posting this. However, I am loyal only to the truth. I believe these things because I am convinced of the truth of my research. If you disagree with me, then please, by all means correct me and change my mind. I am willing to have a debate over the facts.

How do you account for the Posen speeches of Heinrich Himmler, where he, on multiple occasions, explicitly refers to "die Ausrottung des jüdischen Volkes", or "the extermination of the Jewish people"?

Quote:Quote:

Ich meine die Judenevakuierung, die Ausrottung des jüdischen Volkes. Es gehört zu den Dingen, die man leicht ausspricht. "Das jüdische Volk wird ausgerottet", sagt Ihnen jeder Parteigenosse, "ganz klar, steht in unserem Programm drin, Aus...schaltung der Juden, Ausrottung, machen wir, pfah!, Kleinigkeit".

I am talking about the "Jewish evacuation": the extermination of the Jewish people. It is one of those things that is easily said. "The Jewish people is being exterminated," every Party member will tell you, "perfectly clear, it's part of our plans, we're eliminating the Jews, exterminating them, ha!, a small matter."

Or the repeated references to exterminating Jews in the diaries of Joseph Goebbels? As an example, his entry for 12 December 1941 provides evidence Hitler knew about and ordered the extermination of the Jews of Europe:

Quote:Quote:

Bezüglich der Judenfrage ist der Führer entschlossen, reinen Tisch zu machen. Er hat den Juden prophezeit, daß, wenn sie noch einmal einen Weltkrieg herbeiführen würden, sie dabei ihre Vernichtung erleben würden. Das ist keine Phrase gewesen. Der Weltkrieg ist da, die Vernichtung des Judentums muß die notwendige Folge sein.

Regarding the Jewish Question, the Führer has decided to make a clean sweep. He prophesied to the Jews that, if they yet again brought about a world war, they would experience their own annihilation. That was not just a phrase. The world war is here, and the annihilation of the Jews must be the necessary consequence.

HSLD

Messages In This Thread