rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying a bottle of wine for going round

Buying a bottle of wine for going round

Hi,

Ive been on two dates with a plate and on the second I ended up going back to her place, totally her idea, we didnt have sex or kiss yet... but she has been giving hints at me coming round for the 3rd date round there, playing board games, watching a tv series.

My question is I was going to buy a bottle of wine to bring over, I dont drink myself (at all) so I would be buying it for her. I have read that you should not buy a plate things until you've had sex, but believe this would increase the chances. Or should I assume she will have her own? Does the advice only apply to flowers / presents? I do not want to seem too nice to buy this for her.

Also a bit conscious we havent kissed yet, there's been kino both ways on both dates, she has been initiating texting with me the next day, and I have invaded her personal space a few times but Ive not been able to get the kiss.

Messages In This Thread