rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Beach Cities for Girls

Best Beach Cities for Girls

Quote: (01-04-2017 01:11 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Not yet on that visit to the D.R. good friends moved there from Colombia tell me its a pain in the ass compared to Colombia however good beaches....

Yea was in Venezuela twice last year my last visit was in Oct....gotten much worse.... will wait till things clear up, Colombia wins on all other factors besides beaches....

Not suprisingly there were a lot of hot Venezuelanas in Panama City my last visit working in hotel/service industry ($USD)

I was on 50 ft sailboat touring the BVI highly recommend it but yes expensive more so during high season.

Would love to post up in Rio for a bit just costly and Portugese is a tough language for me....however no beach city compares to me for chill vibe, hot women, and fitness culture.

Shame about Venezuala, so you think I should wait abit?
Colombia is wonderful yes.
If you like Brazil, I would also advise checking out Sao Paulo States beach cities during summer. Now is the season Jan-Mar, The best girls of SP visit Guaruja and Maresias. If you venture down south you will rewarded at Florianopolis and Balneiro Camboriu.. the best girls from all of Brazil come here to party and the locals themselves are known for being the most beautiful in Brazil.

Messages In This Thread