rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Beach Cities for Girls

Best Beach Cities for Girls

Quote: (01-04-2017 11:58 AM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Nothing tops Rio.....Cartagena beaches are garbage....I enjoy Palomino, Colombia but it is very chill you need to bring your own Colombiana.....much better beaches in Venezuela....

My favorite beach destination in the Northern Part of South America is in Isla Margarita, Venezuela.....great vibe, excellent wind surfing, and hot women....unfortunately the political instability and the black market rate on Bolivars makes it a pain in the ass carrying around wads of cash.....however it's great not seeing another gringo face the whole trip!

Can not leave out the British Virgin islands....does not qualify as a city but Tortola, Jost Van Dyke & Virgin Gorda....good times and hot women especially during New Years eve.

I agree, Rio trumps Cartagena. Well every beach city I've been really.
Have you been to the DR?

Thats nice to hear about Venezuala, when did you go?
I really want to go but think I might wait until it opens up, Not usually worried about safety in South or Central America. But this seems like another level, I have heard locals are staying in and not out partying because of the situation which would take the fun out of it and the lack of necessities is a problem for me as I have quite a few allergies so have to becareful with my diet.

Never thought about British Virgin Islands... is it expensive?

Messages In This Thread