rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jeniffer Lawrence & Chris Pratt in new pro-masculinity Passengers movie trigger SJWs

Jeniffer Lawrence & Chris Pratt in new pro-masculinity Passengers movie trigger SJWs

Quote: (12-30-2016 04:14 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2016 03:14 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Even if the film is pro-masculinity, I refuse to give it one dime due to it having J-Law in it. She's such a feminist shrew, and she gets a percentage of every ticket sale and DVD. If you have to watch it, rent it from your local library.

I was going to say the studios are probably going to fuck her out of any money from the backend by cooking the books until the movie shows a loss like they do with every other movie, so don't worry about your money going to her. But then I realized she's a big enough name she probably gets some percent of gross.

It's just almost everyone else in the movie that's going to be fucked out of any share of net profits by Hollywood accounting.

It's 2016, are there still people in the industry dumb enough to take their points based on net profit?

Messages In This Thread