rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making "friends" with girls for preselection

Making "friends" with girls for preselection

I used to think it's impossible to be friends with hot women. Proved myself wrong. I currently have one female friend in total (aside from the girls indirectly associated to me and close colleagues) and she is smoking hot. Also pretty intelligent and direct (hence the friendship).

A couple of years ago, I would go all or nothing on her. Now I just don't have to. That pressure is gone. Plenty of other fish in the sea. And why intentionally deny myself what she can offer besides sex? I already wrote another post on how just hanging around with her gave me huge pre-selection benefits. And she fortunately doesn't do shallow drama - I can almost talk to her like to a dude.

And the final note: not all friendships have to be deep or forever. So what if we drift away? I had a friend who I grew up with and I was closer to him than to my brother. As many years passed, I grew up and he remained a Peter Pan which kinda drifted us apart. Another one forgot all of us when his wifezilla took over. And before that we swore it could never happen.

Messages In This Thread