rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making "friends" with girls for preselection

Making "friends" with girls for preselection

I agree with General Stalin, and I think this a great topic to discuss.

Generally there's two schools of guys who consider women as friends. Guys who are praying and hoping to god that being 'friends' allows them access to the pussy they'll never see and the guys who have the self control to maintain platonic friendships keeping things emotionally consistent for women. Most guys belong to the former. They think pussy is something that can be bargained into with friendship like a desk on craigslist. Women aren't rational creatures. They don't want your male logic, they want feelings, aura and vibes.

The dudes that belong to the latter crowd recognize like all things and relationships, women can serve as an asset, depreciating or appreciating in her likeness. Figuring out how to use or utilize women as an asset or as honey for bees, turns female companionship into a tool versus a time sink.
Anyone who knows anything about nightlife knows that girls don't get charged cover, or a reduced cover and depending on the type of event sometimes single guys aren't even allowed in on their own (ex: sex clubs, swingers clubs). The simple explanation behind that - eve psych 101, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, blah blah blah. A guy that openly maintains genuine platonic friendships with women is demonstrating a certain self control that is so unfamiliar in the sellers market of pussy that women get confused. "What do you mean you don't like me?", "I'm like a sister to you? .......K", and all the other replies that signal confusion in woman are what you should expect when you do this. This could even be from a girl that wasn't feeling you much before ruled out your interest completely. But after that confusion settles, I've found that there's a respect, especially if done in a playful way, that makes you stand out.

That girl that you do friend zone in a way will be like an on call marketer or billboard to her social circle and the like. Her approval of you, sells you. And her approval of you is based on the fact you don't need or want the pussy.

Once you ease your way into her circle your aura will continue to grow. By having a genuine friendship and not a beggars friendship as described earlier, you become that guy. Visually, it gives off the aura that your a leader of sorts and that your companionship and attention is worth something to that girl 'friend' even though she's not getting any monogamy out of it. Basically you become that fly sneaker or pair of shoes on everyone's feet, and the girl that see's you walk into the lounge with your new 3 female friends laughing and hitting your arms, starts to want a pair for herself.

Messages In This Thread