rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Quote: (05-09-2017 10:54 PM)Robert Plant Wrote:  

Being 5'9 with a normal body probably actually helps you with American girls. They are so insecure and so afraid of boggy men that being tall and athletic can intimidate them. My shorter friends can approach really aggressively and have great results. If I (tall and athletic) was as aggressive as them I would get slapped. Unless I get huge IOIs, I have to approach in a very mellow way almost like I am uninterested. I find the Mystery approach of framing my body so I look like I am about to leave works well. Fortunately I get more IOIs than my shorter friends.

This point is rarely made.

Tall, well-built guys get more IOIs...but that doesn't translate easily into lays. You're automatically labeled a player, and so there's more of a shield to penetrate.

I think average guys actually have it easier with game. The last thing a woman wants is to feel like she's uglier than the guy she's with. They're incredibly insecure when it comes to that.

It's like most comedians being very average looking because they're easier for the masses to relate to. Legit casanovas fly under the radar because nobody presumes them to be one.

Messages In This Thread