rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

@thebassist - Just between the quality of those UF, UCF and FSU grads, the condensed nightlife and the perfect all year weather it has a good feel. There are beaches, great brunch scene which turns into Sunday Funday, and a young overall vibe to the city that distinguishes it from the other cities in Florida.

Quote: (05-02-2017 04:08 AM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Thanks for the pic. It's really hard to tell with the amount of makeup. If I were reporting a lay of her for myself if she had a nice body as well I would call her a 7 but other guys here might have different scales and call her a 6, 7, 8, 9 or "solid 10" depending on how they rate girls. Definitely if she has a nice body, gets dolled up and puts on a nice dress and heels she is a real hottie. A lot of these girls look really average (like a 5-6) without makeup so it's really difficult based on one girl. It's easier when you're friends with guys IRL and go out consistently and see the girls they're rating constantly so you get to know how they rate girls compared to you. Especially in the day when girls don't have so much makeup on.
Fair, and agreed that there would be that range based on someones tastes. I like tall blondes with blue eyes and high cheek bones so she was checking off all those marks.

I'm not saying the answer is spam approaching but even the pros have to put in decent numbers to get anything out of cold approach. Roosh in an older post says he was doing around 5% (1 in 20) out in DC back in the day. That's a very good rate. You're talking about 1 in 3, or even more, approaching one girl only in the night. Plus you have the stamina and desire to keep it going, it's not like you just got lucky a couple times, you got what, around 50 new notches this year? Sorry if I sound skeptical, I've just never seen this before even in the best naturals I've ever known in my life. I believe in game but a big part of that game of cold approach is the necessity to put in sometimes big numbers of approaches, and the inevitable many nights where it just doesn't go well at all... the reality that a lot of girls are just going to be difficult, frustration, gameplaying, near misses, and all the shit even the best players go through. There's very little information about how you're doing what you're doing. That's why I said you should write a book on what exactly it is that you do, completely up to you though.
I do really well with girls that are alone at the club. I like the "who are you with, you just kind of look awkward standing here alone" line. I can't remember which youtube PUA guy it was that had a video on just taking it to the next step. Won't come back, go to the park. Or walk her home. The really quick ones - like the elevator girl that was 5 minutes from meet to naked I'd just call her on it and be like "I can't believe you actually agreed to come back with me." I really wish I had more input, but a lot of it is non-verbal. I read a book called What Every Body is Saying that was helpful. Just simple things like thumbs always showing with your hands in your pockets. Hold a beer at your waist instead of chest, etc. Eye contact and a shy smile.

My friends are baffled by it to sometimes and they watch it happen. I had a girl in Argentina tell me in some spanish mistranslation something along the lines I just had a sexual vibe like a snake whatever that means.

I'll walk up to a group and say something like y'all are sexy why aren't any guys talking to you yet.

The ease with which you get girls to fuck is like you have a mixture of fame and social circle familiarity/comfort and other worldly good luck, it doesn't read like a random, regular guy with good game approaching girls cold. The only time girls have come on to me to fuck that quickly has been in the minority of cases where the girl just really wanted some dick and I was there at the right time with the right logistics (cold approach) OR if she was already in my social circle, knew me as a cool guy and had seen me with a girlfriend/other girls etc. To find the girls in cold approach who are very very available I'd have to sort through a lot of shit sets and to get a 7-8 girl to throw herself at me I'd have to go to the trouble of building and maintaining a strong social circle where I'm well known by the girls in it. I could not find a 7 in any youth hostel I've been to let alone any girl in one of these hostels who would let me fuck her as easy as a handshake. Same for nightclubs. I'm open to the possibility that your game is just lightyears ahead of mine and there's nothing I can do about it. But that's the same reason why I guess I'm digging for information - self-improvement. My biggest improvements in cold approach game (mostly with vibe and with closing) occurred when I went out with and observed naturals with 200+ counts like yours. I had to fill in the blanks a lot though because a lot of the time they did things by instinct and couldn't really explain it logically to someone like me if I asked.
This past weekend was literally fame and social circle. You couldn't avoid us. We had girls lined up like a real life left or right swipe as to if they could get in the booth. Rolled into Encore with a group of 6 guys with matching shirts and 34 girls, marched through everyone and up to our cabana. I will say that a girl I met in Nashville and saw a 2nd night said her friends though it was weird I came out alone. I just played it off like it was normal, gave her friends shit for thinking that, and she was making out with me a few minutes later.

My quickest pulls though are basically always that last minute approach - one last approach. I can't find the link at the moment but I remember reading a guys report about being tired and wanting to call in a night, but One Last Approach or One Last Drink and he ended up with Miss Cuba... that stuck for me.

I found a youtube series today where I'd say the guy has pretty similar game to me. Watch if you can tell when these girls are into him. It's normally really quickly. I guarantee he cleans up with a bunch of these girls.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKhK5Ys...NEVSAu0yIA

He says some pretty overtly sexual stuff at times and the girls just dig it up.

This is another channel I think is someone similar. He could instadate so many of these girls and probably more pretty quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1aGblcyfA
---------------------------------------------------
I think my travels are a pretty quick turn on for the girls, as well as owning a business online. Not celebrity level but definitely distinguishes me. My instagram is pretty effective for DHV. Also to @stefpdt points, I think there is a 6th sense that the girls can pick up on when you are having success. Anyway off to a Tinder date now. Here was that interaction on tinder. Her initial question is in reference to my profile still being in Vegas, but I have my yearly itinerary in my profile.

"So, you're going to Toronto this month?"
me- "I'll be there the next two weeks. We going for a drink?"
"Sounds like it"
me- "Free night this week? And #?"
"Tomorrow and (phone number)
me- "This was efficient, I'll text you know"
"I'm all about that, I like how direct you are"

Messages In This Thread