rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Quote: (01-08-2017 09:02 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Great reports...Are you able to private rooms in the all the hostels you stay ?

Are you also using private apartments like AirBNB too or just hostels ?
When I'm traveling alone I like to use hostels for the social aspect. That said, I'd rather stay in a dorm at a good party hostel than a private and a subpar one however. You can get creative, typically the bathroom is the go to. Also, make sure to have a bottom bunk. Worst case scenario you can set the sheet up like a screen and be discreet.

For my month-long stays, I use AirBNB and will try to get the best 1BR place in the best part of the city. You can always still go visit the hostels to pick up with you want, and if you make sure you mention you have a nice place nearby, the girl will keep that in mind when her option is a sweaty 8 bed dorm or your queen bed with AC and hot water.

Day 14-
First day in Medellin. The city was popping Sunday night due to a holiday, but I was pretty exhausted from Nicaragua. Met a guy at a hostel who was meeting up with some other people. The 6 of us went out and danced a bit, but I called it a night pretty early. I'll be ready to ramp it up here by Thursday, when the real partying starts. I did set a tinder date up with a cute girl next week, so update hopefully coming on that.

Messages In This Thread