rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Day number 2:
I arrived to my hostel at 3pm or so. Checked in and went to the hostel bar. The girls next to me were talking to the bartender and I overheard they were Canadian. Inquired to find out they were about a 15 minute walk from my house in toronto. Ride it out all day with them, had dinner, talked about my isreal trip (they were Jewish), and played some drinking games. Had a pretty good idea the one was into me so I kind of slow played it all night but we both knew what was up. Ended up bringing her back to my room.

Day 3:
The main reason people go to Leon is for Volcano Boarding. Woke up at the break of dawn with the Canadian girl and we trekked onward for the one hour drive and shitty intense hike up a volcano with 10lbs of gear on our backs. Pretty awesome experience, the tour guide was into my girl and invited her and her friend to dinner, they brought me along, poor guy. Partied pretty hard with a ridiculous crew of Vancouverites to finish then night. Currently in a 5 hour shuttle with said Vancouverites getting drunk at 10:30Am on our way to San Juan del sur for one of the top party hostels in the world.

Messages In This Thread