rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Y'all seem to like Vinny's thread so I figured I'll do something similar. I've been travelling a year so far, and the next year is status quo, 30 countries planned through October 8th. . If I'm not going to spend at least a month in each city I don't think a data sheet is worth it, however this will provide data on the cities that I will only be in for one or two weeks

I go out basically every night so I hope I can give back as much as possible. Stop number 1, Nicaragua:

In my life I had never hooked up with a tinder girl. Not out of morals or anythiyng, just had transpired that way. I was pipelining a bit before I arrive and matched with an 18 year old local (1998, sheeeeet). Landed at 9, met up with her 10. See below for my broken ass Spanish attempts with her.

A guy saw her friend post a picture of her on, so the poor guy came to the bar to see her. She initially gave a party girl so once noticed I ordered some tequila shots and the party was started. Eventually she ditched her friends and came back to my hostel.

Anyway, hope to meet up with some more forum members over the next few months. Hit me with any questions, otherwise hopefully I'll keep this thread mildly entertaining!

Messages In This Thread