rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Massachusetts Thieves Return Stolen Purple Heart

Massachusetts Thieves Return Stolen Purple Heart

Quote:2Wycked Wrote:

That bolded quote is pretty interesting. I wonder how tough it is now -- with social media -- to track people and their family members down. These days, you'd think the government should have a bead on people like Blockbuster used to have you dead-to-rights when your video game was 1 day late.

Off topic I know, but seriously I'm glad the days of late fees are behind us. I once owed about $60 to Hollywood Video for an overdue copy of the mediocre 1981 Paul Newman movie "Absence of Malice."

As for the medal, it's nice the thieves returned it and all, but like you said it's doubtful the medal had any appreciable street value. I'd be more impressed if they'd returned a diamond ring or anything else of real monetary value. But if they had such scruples to do something like that, it's doubtful they would've stolen anything to begin with.

Messages In This Thread