rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where would you go in Asia if what you were looking for was ...

Where would you go in Asia if what you were looking for was ...

Perhaps I'm mistaken and you have significant funds from a prior career or circumstance, but if you are 33 and needing to live with a budget of 1000/month, with little (I.e. <100k) in savings, my first priority would no longer be where to live for the easiest foreign women and lowest cost of living.

You are on the cusp of being "old" as far as the economy is concerned (and perhaps with women, depending on the locale and situation). I would be getting my ass into high gear asap while you still have a chance, to ensure my 40s and beyond are not spent in squalor, trapped in some small inland Asian city...

Don't mean to be gloomy, perhaps your disposition is suited to it, I just think you may possibly be overestimating your tolerance for a low budget digital nomad lifestyle as you approach that mid-30s tipping point, and should consider putting more emphasis on career development in lieu of cost-of-living and pussy-access concerns. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread