rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Another Flaky 9

Just Another Flaky 9

Hi Folk, I need some input from the advanced PUA (Roosh, MIXX, Tuth, Samseau, Gmac etc) on how to handle this one. Solid 9. Hot chick, won Miss Houston 2009, 3rd at Miss Texas 2010. Very friendly and outgoing, good personality that I dig, not guarded at all, Dominican-American but, obviously, a complete tease, non-committal, flaky, self-absorbed and extremely busy. It would be a good bang but I'm afraid I'm just giving validation to a chick that wants to play hard to get.

Facts:
- She asked me to go out for coffee (hahaha) after I sent a restart text, and I redirected it to drinks despite the fact she doesnt drink alcohol. She agreed. However it was complicated to say the least to get her to stick to the plan.
- I'm set to go out on a date with her this Thursday, but once again I have not been able to lock down a place, therefore I wont be surprised AT ALL, if she asks to reschedule on Thursday when I ping her to say "see you tonight at xxxxx lounge" - she has done it twice before.
- Both times I chastised her in a humorous way, to no avail. She doesnt bend over easily in front of a "U better start thinking of some outstanding way to make it up to me". The only time I cracked her shield is when I used my goodbye text technique after she took too long to respond to an invitation. In that case she immediately got back in touch with me asking to get together the following day for drinks. It didnt happen as I didnt want to go to Hollywood during rush hour.

If I meet her I want it to be on my terms, no coffee, no dinner, no 30 min drive. Why? Because this girl got game, and is clearly used to string guys along (the night I met her she told me how she had 5 suitors and went into details with their beta behavior to win her over). Therefore I want her on my turf, so that I can make a move, and not risk I am just entertaining her for one evening. It is one of those cases were I'm very tempted to cancel on her first. Then call her a few days later and suggest drinks on my territory. So, unless she complies with all the requests, I would move on. Thoughts?

Yes, my diarrhea of the mouth post seem to imply I've already lost this battle - but I'm curious to hear how the veterans of the forums would handle it. I have other solid chicks in the roster right now, so walking away or one-itis arent a factor.

Messages In This Thread