rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Melitopol, Ukraine Data Sheet

Melitopol, Ukraine Data Sheet

Quote: (08-16-2011 08:28 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

When you find the English speakers, I'd agree that the ease is 4/5. The hard part is just finding them.

Agree about being overheard speaking English. Unfortunately, that never happened in Odessa, but that happened a number of times in Russia. I'd speak English with someone and people around us would look over and start staring (in a good way).

Entropy/Luvianka, how would one do if they speak fluent Russian (with accent) but have weak game (me) and look like a local (I am originally from Eastern Europe). Would this help me or hurt me as based on Luvianka's post foreigners, especially of the exotic type (Mexican, olive skinned) tend to get a lot of looks.

A little background on me, I have a very hard time executing day game and approaching random women on the street. Usually, my best approaches are in social places such as concerts, bars, etc. where I know that a good amount of women are there looking for guys.
Also, would dressing up (G Manifesto style) in a suite be "suitable" or would that be overkill in the Kiev clubs and invite unwanted attention from the local criminal element?
Please advise as I am about ready to go [Image: idea.gif]

Messages In This Thread