rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the love of Petes sakes ?

For the love of Petes sakes ?

Quote: (12-27-2016 09:37 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2016 09:03 AM)Mistaketrain Wrote:  

Awww crap I dunno.... she just always made me super happy to be around her. Maybe I'm stupid but I want that I think.

Good luck then mate. We'll see you back here when she's finished with you.

First, terrible thread title. If you're going to post threads, show a little more maturity and state what the thread is actually about.

Second, LeoneVolpe and Baphomet nailed it. No more needs to be said.

Third, but I guess I will anyway. You think that you can have all of those good feels she gives you all of the time. You can't. The misery you are feeling right now is probably the average feeling you will get with this girl. And most likely, it will be much worse. These good feelings you have are all in your head. Reality will be up and down, good and bad. And you don't seem to acknowledge or be prepared for the down.

We get it. She's better looking than you think you can get. So you dwell on her and try to figure out just how to trick her into being with you. "RVF, tell me the magic thing to do to get this girl please."

You need to grow up. You must at least be in your late thirties. Stop acting like a teenager. Go meet other women who don't have as much baggage and who are interested in you.

Damn, I hate oneitis.

Messages In This Thread