rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the love of Petes sakes ?

For the love of Petes sakes ?

Wow, what a mess. You've made countless errors, and here's a far from exhaustive list of them:

. Any girl who claims she's been raped in the past is bad news. I'm willing to bet if you were to ask if her supposed rapist was behind bars, she'd say she never called the police to press charges. To regret fucking a guy isn't the same thing as rape. This is attention whoring of the worst kind...and you're playing right into it by listening to her.

. You want to seriously date a woman who still lives with her ex-husband? Are you planning to let her move in with you? Are you OK with dating her even whilst she continues living with him? If you think they live together and aren't fucking (at least occasionally) you're sorely mistaken.

. I think you need to get yourself out of this situation ASAP, but as a general rule, when a woman starts to withdraw from you, the answer isn't to pursue her more intensely. You've clearly developed a case of one-itis here.

. It isn't very bright to date two girls who are friends and expect that to end well. Also, it's completely classless to discuss one girl with the other.

All girls will shit test men, but it sounds like you're dealing with a genuine game player and drama queen. Why would you want to get caught up in that? I think you need to dump both of these broads, go out and find some fresh, new prospects and discover what quality is. If this is the kind of chick you think is worth getting in a relationship with, your screening game needs some serious help.

Messages In This Thread