rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the love of Petes sakes ?

For the love of Petes sakes ?

Holy crow boys.
Am I glad I finally got a chance to come on here.
I need advice and feel so dumb lately.

OK. .18 months or so I got out of a 10 yr marriage.
I spent about a year just sleeping around, seeing girls, getting drunk at bars bringing girls back etc.
I'm not the best at picking up women, but I'm not the worst either.

Here's my issue... about 5 months ago I met this girl. I randomly met her at her place of work and messaged her on facebook after I found out who she was from a friend. She was still living with her husband, but they split up a few years ago, and both dated other people. This girl is not an average slob, she is amazing to talk to, has amazing qualities, and I wanted something serious with her.

I know I think I made some mistakes here..... for one, she told me that she's scared of sex because she was raped before. This in itself, along with the turmoil in her life, made me play a bit of a friend roll, and be nicer than I should.

We have kissed, and even got drunk and hooked up before, but things are cooling off and I'm just not sure how to reboot things with her.
She is very honest usually and told me I was too nice and should be a little more interesting instead of friendly and nice.

I ended up seeing another girl, and she is awesome. Being friends with the first one, I mentioned to her about the other girl. She definately shows signs of jeleousy, such as trying to mimic things I've told her the new girl does... for eg certain behaviors like being silly or calling on the phone.

But, she won't admit she likes me more than a friend, she'll be a tease sometimes, act jeleous .... but when I ask her if she wants to see each other again she says what about the other girl? And I say something like you want me to get rid of her? And she will say I would never ask that.

So I'm at a standstill here, I'm not sure if she wants something and is testing to see how I handle things, or if she just likes the attention I give her.

She's tested the crap out of me for so long, in fact she went so far as to say that she heard I sleep around and that's why she went cold just to test me and see how long it took to find a new girl.

I really like this girl, which I know is the first mistake is showing her that I guess.

I need a game plan to figure out where I stand and what to do. Any help or comments about this would be a huge huge favor !!

Messages In This Thread