rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Search: Raising Bi-Racial/Hapa Kids?

Wife Search: Raising Bi-Racial/Hapa Kids?

Quote: (12-28-2016 01:06 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Lots of speculation but this is actually an easy topic.

If you want to race mix without your children suffering negative consequences, you need to use your race to your advantage. No slumming it.

So if you're a White guy seeking children with non-Whites, you should be punching anywhere from 1-3 points higher than your same race equivalent depending on the race. I would say, as a White man, if you're dating...

...a Hispanic woman, at least 1 point higher.
...an Asian woman, at least 2 points higher.
...a Black woman, at least 3 points higher.

In my experience if you follow that guide, your mixed race kids will be so attractive no one cares about their race. Beauty trumps all. Elliot Rodgers was the product of a pretty average looking Chinese woman. The Dad slummed it, was an absent father, and Eliot paid the price.

And by the way, it works in reverse with White women as well. How frequently do you see Black men dating White women 2 points or more below their own race value? Asian guys I rarely see with White chicks though, but they can still get Black chicks at above market value or other Asian women at equal value (from Asia). Same shit with Hispanic men, punching a bit below their weight just for the coveted White genes.

At the end of the day, since Whites attract the most attractive of all races, what tends to happen is a great merging of attractive people into one giant K-selected super race... with skin that gets lighter and lighter over time. I've seen this process occur in my Middle Eastern half of the family. We've been race mixing for God knows how long, centuries at least, all sorts of colors in my family, and yet White phenotypes are everywhere.

The White phenotype is highly desirable, there's no way to sugar coat it, so if you have it you gotta leverage it.

Bro, but what's your ranking when it comes to Asian women?

I'd put mine as (hottest to ugliest):

Indonesian
Korean
Japanese
Chinese (law of big numbers)
Thai
Malay
SEA-not Thai
Phils

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread