rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Signal: Encrypt Your Text Messages for iOS or Andriod

Signal: Encrypt Your Text Messages for iOS or Andriod

To the men of this forum, I won't belabor for too long the importance of personal security and privacy in this day in age. Roosh got doxxed, his family harassed, there was the meetup death threats, the Toronto incident, and on and on the list goes.

Suffice it to say we live in dangerous times for personal information security.

It has been talked about in other threads the importance of VPN for securing your web browsing activities. Today, I'll give a brief overview on how to secure your text messages.

After trying multiple text programs, I've settled with Signal.

Why, you may ask? It is endorsed by Edward Snowden (and used by him on a daily basis) and also Bruce Schneier, one of the best I.T. security professionals in the world.

You can send encrypted messages to another person who also has Signal installed on their phone, in additional to making secured phone calls, with secret passphrase authentication for each call.

The feature set is robust, the U.I. is clean and gets the job done, and lastly, (and most importantly!) the program is open-source, so you can audit the code to ensure there is no malware, snooping or other crap you don't want in there. Good luck getting Mark Zuckerberg to be so transparent!

Bottom line is, you don't have a choice but to secure your communications. Privacy of communication is a key component of a free society. As men who hold personal liberty dear, I strongly encourage you to avoid using any unencrypted channel.

Also, as a friendly reminder, now would be a good time to use a burner email address as recommended by Roosh for the forum registration. In case this forum is ever breached by some 3rd party, you don't want your personal email and identity splashed online. We know that there are many factions that would like nothing better than to sue you, make you lose your job, wreck your family, or even violently attack you or your loved ones. Sloppiness is no excuse.

Lock your communications down men.

Back to Signal...

Quote:Quote:

From their official website:

PRIVATE MESSAGING
For iPhone and Android

+ Say Anything - Send high-quality group, text, picture, and video messages, all without SMS and MMS fees.
+ Be Yourself - Use your existing phone number and address book. There are no separate logins, usernames, passwords, or PINs to manage or lose.
+ Stay Private - We cannot read your messages, and no one else can either. + Everything is always end-to-end encrypted and painstakingly engineered in order to keep your communication safe.
+ Get Organized - Archive functionality makes it easy to keep track of the conversations that matter to you right now.
+ Pay Nothing - The development team is supported by community donations and grants. There are no advertisements, and it doesn't cost anything to use.

[Image: signal-conversation-list-framed-6339f984...85bcc7.png]

[Image: signal-call-framed-13344cef4aac7e9c2796b1fb4b329ca8.png]

https://whispersystems.org

Apple IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/signal-p...d874139669

Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...DMessaging

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread