rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shanghai Datasheet 2016

Shanghai Datasheet 2016

I lived in Shanghai a few times. Agree with xintiandi. Starbucks there has girls who will chat you up. Just got stand in front. Seriously.

I stayed at people's park first time. Second time e Nanjing road. Both are better for daytime connections by metro. Unless u live right next to club you'll be taking cheap taxi home anyway so it doesn't matter.

The main thing is to make sure the place u stay allows u to bring home guests. More importantly that you don't need to walk them last reception where they'll force them to show an ID. This scares Chinese girls from even wanting to go home with foreigners for ons.

Blue mountain hostel off e nanjing has private rooms where you can get from elevator to door without directly passing reception. 25/night. Had view of Suzhou creek. Also good excuse to bring dinner date up.

Banged lots of girls on badoo there. But lots of hookers are on it too. Particularly if u search people nearby the bund/e nanjing. But had some pure gold hits off it.

Most clubs have a foreigner table with vodka rum oj and coke. It's gross and gives u a hangover. My friend was a promoter so I'd get some drink tickets to use for beers. Only cost was a taxi.

The biggest drawback is smoke. Everyone is sitting there smoking. If an alien observer came into a Chinese nightclub they'd conclude the point was to lazily sit around and chain smoke.

I'd wear a n95 mask daytime to filter pollution. Not a stupid surgical mask that does nothing but an actual industrial 3m mask. Wore it maybe half the time. After a week I'd chuck it bc it turned black. Then I'd go spend hours in the smoky club and think really can't I wear my mask?

It's a small town in terms of nightlife. After a month or two almost every local girl seemed to know I had a bisexual Chinese gf and was trying to score threesomes lol.

But st the same time there's always fresh international meat. Plenty of air stewardesses and shit like that. The foreign girls are ignored by Chinese men and vice versa. They're usually not hot.

There are hot Slavic girls at the "models" table in most clubs. They'll ignore you like it's their job to not be there. When you get close they're not even that hot which is why they're working for minimum wage in Shanghai.

Pulling in Shanghai seemed to happen a lot from what I observed. Maybe more than any other city someone else was asking about.

Hong Kong is good if you stay in central. Otherwise getting a cab to Kowloon can be hard bc most don't want to cross the tunnel. And it's expensive as fuck. No white god factor either.

Tokyo and Osaka have good nightlife but ons from clubs seemed rare even for Japanese from what I observed. I had MUCH easier time at international parties but I think it mostly came down to language issues. 8+ usually speak no English.

I've done nightlife in chengdu and kunming since that was also mentioned. Less competition for sure. But girls will not feel comfortable with a foreigner who doesn't speak their language and customs. For instance i lost a 10 bc I didn't know how to play that dumb dice game despite her trying to show me. I didn't care and was just trying to kino for palm reading and thumb wrestling but I could tell it was not something she was used to experiencing. Maybe others have had better luck?

I've been told Lijiang Yunnan is ons capitol of china. I went there with my Beijing gf so idk if my limited experience counts. I kinda doubt the hype. It took me two nights to get the lay with a local there (after gf left). Supposedly summertime rich chicks fly in for weekend to sightsee old town and get banged.

Messages In This Thread