rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best destination for a short white guy

Best destination for a short white guy

Philippines would be good I think. There are a number of girls here who have the problem of being too short-- a significant minority is 4'7" , and quite a few are 4'10" .

I see guys in their 70s who obviously are pretty frail, with slow and asymmetrical gait as well as being stooped over with a much younger girl, although the girls are not 7+ girls.

Not saying that you're disabled like that, but Filipinas are natural nurses, very humble and it's shown in who'll they'll date. At your 5'7" there are many lovely 5'0" 8s who are very nicely proportioned and would be a nice match size-wise for you. The best looking ones outside of outlier models are 5'4" - 5"5" and still within your reach if you're under 40.

More and more girls are getting more strict requiring guys being under 40 YO, and they'll probably compromise more than western women on height since there are very few 6'3" Filipino men.

You've got to screen for parasitism in Phils however. Laziness is very accepted although not universal. Two good tests I've found are:
1) Does she actively volunteer to do all housework, as in does it without you asking her. Cooking, washing dishes, washing clothes, a little decorating like xmas trees. I mean early in the morning they start policing the apartment in a casual way like they consider this normal female behavior. If you have to ask them to do it, she's much more likely to be westernized.

2) Sincererly resists if you try to give her spending money. Ones that bring stuff to the counter presuming you'll buy it if you're in a store are the worst. It reduces stress on me to keep her cashed up with a few dollars, (2-5). Otherwise she'll have trouble getting to my apartment etc.

Messages In This Thread