rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2016 and Goals for 2017

Things You Accomplished in 2016 and Goals for 2017

Yes, there is a "2017 Game Goals" thread, but this is for overall lifestyle and personal development goals.

As Fisto said in 2014,

"The thread title says it all, let's look back at the last year and reflect on things we were able to do.

This is a time to celebrate the end of a year and get momentum going in."

Continuing on from last year's thread:

Quote: (12-16-2015 10:52 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Building upon my 2014 accomplishments:

Quote:Quote:

Got out of a long-term relationship and successfully back onto the dating market.

Went from never doing a pull-up in my life to being able to pound out five consistently.

After a bad ankle sprain I ballooned to 245 lbs. Now I'm back to 215/220, and between basketball, lifting, cooking my own meals, and juicing, I'm at the best overall fitness in my life.

Successfully adapted to the IF lifestyle and loving it.

Backpacked Europe for a month.

Joined RVF [Image: grouphug.gif]

2015 Accomplishments

This year I wanted to get 12 notches, 1 a month, and as of Thanksgiving I hit that target. There's still two weeks to add another. [Image: banana.gif] All of them were quality bangs except for a slump buster in January.

Max chin-ups was 12

After joining the OG RVF Cutting Squad I cut down to 190. I am still in the best shape of my life. After the holidays I plan on slow bulking back into the 200's.

Still fasting, still loving it

Didn't travel as much as desired

Only got to a 40% ban level

2016 goals:

Game: 12 notches. I think the notch/month goal keeps me focused on game enough while putting most of my energy into money/fitness.

Gym: Eat carbs and focus on strength. Deadlift 400 lbs, OHP 140 lbs, 20 chinups in one set, squat something.

Green: Make my first $1000 online

2016 Accomplishments:

Game: 13 notches. Baker's dozen, just like last year. The game was alright this year. Even though I'm increasingly dissatisfied with my results, I'm confidently at the point where I know I can get laid.

Gym: Not as satisfactory as desired. I didn't hit any of my 1RM goals except for OHP. 1RM = 150lbs, 3RM = 135lbs. I did hit a weighted chin-up PR, 55lbs for a double. At 215lbs this is more than 25% bodyweight.

April to August I had a health issue that hindered all progress. I was stressed and only hitting the gym 3x a week. My diet was all over the place as I was trying to pound enough vegetable juice to overcome. I gained too much weight because I was not tracking my diet. Excuses aside, I've managed to cut a bit of the fat and get back into my groove.

Green: I made more than $1000 revenue but I don't think profit was above $1000, unless you include PredictIt where I netted $4,346.52. This year I mentally dove into making money online and really accepted "you gotta spend money to make money." The first half of the year I threw a bunch of cash at projects that made no money. On the books it was bad, but in reality it was amazing because it brought me closer to where I am now. "Failure is practice for success."

2017 Goals:

Green: (Most Important of All) - make enough money online to quit my job. It's a lofty goal and definitely in the distance, but if all my hens line up I could be out by Q4 2017. This is my #1 goal. I don't give a fuck if my lifts stagnate and I don't get any notches. Building cash flows in order to quit is most important.

Game: Keep pushing. 12 notches is what I aim for, but always increasing quality and ease. I can see myself slowing down Q1 to hunker down on my internet business, especially since I have a plate that is solid LTR material.

Abritrary game goals -

Have a legitimate threesome.

Bang a girl I met at the grocery store. I've gotten numbers but never bangs.

Gym: 165lb OHP (or 75kg), 400lb deadlift (which I'm getting closer to), 75lb weighted chin-up, and 225lb squat (yes my squat is terrible).

Lifestyle: legitimately start waking up early to do work. I have had stints where I wake up at 6 AM to work, but it's only for a few days and never long term. I would go out or stay up with a girl until 1 AM and the whole routine would be restarted.

Now that I've significantly reduced caffeine intake and got my sleep lined up, I think I'll be able to wake up at 5 AM to do work. If I can routinely wake up at 5 AM to do work, I'll be very happy. I will not be doing nearly as much night game this year. Additionally, I'll be cutting back on weeknight dates. I used to routinely schedule first dates on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I'm giving that up and only doing first dates on the weekend so I can remain optimal during the week.

Messages In This Thread