rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is trading real?

Is trading real?

Having read the comments, it looks like most of you don't really know much about trading. I am a full-time trader. Let me clarify.

1) Yes, traders make money. You only hear about the ones who loose a lot of money or make a shit load of money in the news. It's because they sell papers.

In reality, trading is a boring job. It's a waiting game. You wait, wait and wait for your setups to materialize and profit off it.

2) I am what you call a 'consistent' trader. My last losing month was august 2015. You'll never hear about guys like me because I don't advertise my money. In fact, most of my friends think I make 50k or something. LMAO, losers! It's good for me tbh.

Based on my projections I should hit the million mark by the end of 2018.

3) Most people are incapable of putting in the effort required to be a trader. They are attracted to fast money and cruise orgies so they get what they deserve..nothing.

To put it simple, a trader is a whore. Market will fuck you so hard once in a while that you probably cannot sleep for a few days. Not me. I humbly get fucked and accept my loss. The next day , I trade as if nothing happened. This is why I make money. Most people get emotional and lose their mind.

Hope I clarified. Hit me up for any question. Don't know if I might read the replies to this thread or not.

Messages In This Thread